The purpose of the center is to provide comprehensive high-tech surgical care to patients with severe limb injuries, as well as its consequences, tissue defects of various etiologies, complexity and location using microsurgical technologies.
The feature of the center is microsurgeons with great unique experience in this narrow field and a multidisciplinary approach to surgical care.
1. Hand surgery: surgery of joints, tendons (tenolysis, tendoplasty, transposition), nerves (suture of damaged nerve trunks, autoneuroplasty), blood vessels; Dupuytren's contracture, stenosing ligamentitis (clicking finger), carpal tunnel syndrome, gangliotic cysts of the hand joints; pathology of hand development: syndactyly, polydactyly.
2. Surgery of peripheral nerves: nerve injuries of the upper and lower extremities and their consequences; brachial plexus injury; tunnel syndromes of the upper limb.
3. Plasty (replacement) of wound defects of tissues of various depths, vastness and localization using microvascular technologies (microvascular transplantation of fascial skin, musculocutaneous, muscle, prelaminated flaps (containing other tissues), skin grafting).
4. Plasty of extensive cicatricial defects of tissues of various localization using microvascular technologies, as well as dermotension.
5. Treatment of the thoracic outlet syndrome. Treatment of all types of vascular malformations of any location and volume. Treatment of lymphostasis of the lower and upper (with postmastectomy syndrome) of the extremities by imposing lymphovenous, lymphoiduvenous microanastomoses, as well as lymphoplastic and resection operations. Treatment of all degrees of venous insufficiency (sclerotherapy, laser ablation of the GSV trunk, miniflebectomy, open phlebectomy).
6. Treatment of varicocele: veno-venous microanastomosis, Marmara operation.
7. Removal of benign soft tissue tumors (lipomas, lateral neck cysts, Becker's cyst).
8. Urgent surgery:
- replantation of large segments of the limbs (shoulder, forearm, hand, thigh, lower leg, foot);
- replantation of a block of fingers, toes, forefoot;
- severe trauma to the limbs with damage to the neurovascular bundles, bones and tendons, as well as extensive damage to soft tissues.
The purpose of the center is to provide comprehensive high-tech surgical care to patients with severe limb injuries, as well as its consequences, tissue defects of various etiologies, complexity and localization using microsurgical technologies.
The Head of the Center - Oleksandr Reznikov - microsurgeon unique experience: for 34 years in his professional experience - 15 sutured legs, 375 hands and more than 2 thousand fingers, microsurgery on the hands, blood vessels, peripheral nerves, treatment of lymphostasis, plastic wound defects, scar treatment, removal of benign skin tumors. He is an Honored Doctor of Ukraine, a laureate of the Pride of the Country Award, a student of the great surgeon Oleksandr Shalimov.