Universal Children's hospital clinic "Oberig" has everything you need for a comfortable stay and the treatment of young patients and their parents: equipped with the world standards of 16 rooming–in of mother and child; the only one pediatric intensive care unit among private clinics in Kiev, which allows day and night to provide medical care to children, even in the most difficult situations, including after surgery.
In the children's hospital experienced doctors, pediatricians and anesthetist will help and if necessary will involve specialists with narrow specialization of the Universal Clinic "Oberig".
We provide professional care for children under the age of 18 with such diseases:
1. Diseases of the upper and lower respiratory tract
- Laryngotracheitis (including constrictive)
- Bronchitis (including with symptoms of obstructive respiratory failure)
- Pneumonia, except destructive.
2. Acute and chronic diseases of the urinary system, including congenital malformations of the urogenital system.
- Vesicoureteral reflux
3. Diseases of the digestive tract Dysfunction of the biliary tract Dysfunction of the gastrointestinal tract - (gastrointestinal, acetone syndrome)
4. Allergic disease Atopic dermatitis (including acute urticaria, angioedema) Asthma
5. ENT – organs disease Otitis Sinusitis Adenoids Chronic tonsillitis in the acute stage
1. General surgery
- Acute appendicitis, including complicated by peritonitis
- Intestinal obstruction
- Portal hypertension
- Purulent-inflammatory diseases of soft tissues
2. Operational urology
- Vesicoureteral reflux
- Acute disease and testicular appendages
3. ENT - Surgery
- Adenoid vegetations
- Chronic tonsillitis
- The curvature of the nasal septum
- Benign tumors of nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses throat.
List of pathologies (diseases), in which patients cannot be admitted to our department and require hospitalization in specialized medical facilities:
1. Infectious diseases (including HIV infection, tuberculosis, hepatitis) 2. Neurologic diseases 3. Polytrauma, traumatology, orthopedics. 4. Cancer diseases 5. Hematology diseases 6. Acute, chronic poisoning 7. Cardiac diseases (including congenital malformations) 8. Mental illnesses
If it is necessary to hospitalize a child in our hospital, you should know that:
- We accept children around the clock!
- Before hospitalization necessarily know about rooms availability in the hospital and under child's condition to the profile of our hospital, call (044) 521-03-03
- If you call in the evening or night, to connect to the Children's hospital doctor must switch your phone to tone mode after dialing (044) 521-03-03, following the voice instructions dial- 1
- Prior hospitalization is mandatory examination of clinic doctor on duty, who makes the final decision on admission to the children's hospital of the Clinic "Oberig"
The cost of hospital stay includes:
The ability for child to stay in the room and one of his relatives.
- Medical care and examinations of doctors
- nursing and manipulation
The cost of hospital stay does not include:
- Stay in the room more than one family member
- Food in hospital
- Laboratory studies
Medications, medical products
When planned hospitalization (for example, to survey) you a need to have:
- Certificate of vaccinations
- Certificate of the absence of contact with infectious patients
Be sure that the treatment and care of patients in a children's hospital by highly experienced pediatricians and children's duty anesthetist, and in the case of patient care and postoperative, curation is carried out with the surgeon.
Children’s universal hospital clinic "Oberig" is a health of your child in the most difficult situations. Do not waste your time - we will always help you.