Friends, we continue to resume the work of our clinic on 3-G, Zoolohichna st. in Kyiv.
- Emergency care is available. Call 3003 24/7.
- Our Center for Radiation Therapy works as well. Registration for consultations and radiation sessions - via the contact center +38 044 521 3003.
- The Diagnostic Department performs CT, MRI, mammography, ultrasound.
- Polyclinic: offline consultations are performed by a surgeon, proctologist, endocrinologist, mammologist, neurologist, gastroenterologist, orthopedist-traumatologist, pediatrician, pediatric urologist, therapist, cardiologist, oncologist (and chemotherapy). Consultations of other specialists (including psychoneurologists, pediatricians) take place online.
- Our Center for General Surgery, Plastic Surgery, and the Center for Liver, Pancreas and Transplant Surgery also work in a full mode.
- From April 4, we perform gastro- and colonoscopy.
- We continue to hospitalize patients in in-patient departments of neurological, therapeutic and surgical profiles.
- Pathohistological laboratory works as well.
If possible, we will resume the work of other departments. We are ready to provide medical care to the wounded people in the war.
You can make an appointment call our contact center +38 044 521 3003.
Let's stay strong and support our Armed Forces.
Glory to Ukraine!