About the department
The Oberig Clinic accepts patients with COVID-19. Round the clock 24/7.
We have opened an inpatient unit for patients with COVID-19.
- The hospital wards are equipped with oxygen support equipment; we perform artificial ventilation of the lungs of any level of complexity; we provide resuscitation treatment with devices for constant monitoring of the state of all body functions; we carry out diagnostics on ultrasound, CT, MRI and laboratory tests;
- We use the latest COVID-19 treatment protocols in Europe and the United States; We follow the recommendations on the provision of assistance and organization of work of the offices from CDC and WHO;
- Patients are treated by experienced infectious disease doctors, resuscitators, anesthesiologists, therapists with the involvement of highly specialized doctors; the department is constantly consulted by professors-infectious disease specialists Sergey Kramarev and Olga Holubovska;
- We transport to the clinic from home or another hospital by an intensive care unit; a medical emergency team leaves for patients;
- The hospital is separate from other departments of the clinic; provided with everything necessary for the comfort and tranquility of patients: single and double rooms, full food, WI-FI.
- Our clinic operates in a mode of increased infection control. We also urge everyone not to neglect safety rules: wear face masks, cover your mouth and nose, disinfect your hands, maintain social distance and avoid crowds. If you experience symptoms of COVID-19, be sure to see a doctor.
For details call the contact center: +38 044 521 30 03.
Our address: Kyiv, st. Zoolohichna, 3-V.
- Head of Adult In-Patient Department
- 25 years of medical experience
- Head of the Department of Treatment COVID-19
- Postgraduate student of the Institute of Postgraduate Education of NMU. O.O. Mantis
- 5 years of medical experience