About the center
When choosing a medical institution and a proctologist, you should pay attention to 3 key things:
- qualification of a doctor-proctologist,
- tools for diagnostics and treatment,
- technologies used by the doctor in the treatment process.
At the Oberig Universal Clinic you are guaranteed to receive an effective solution to your problems, because:
- The proctologist's office is equipped with high-quality instruments and equipment from the world's leading manufacturers.
- The powerful diagnostic department allows, if necessary, to additionally conduct a number of diagnostic examinations, such as: video colonoscopy, irigography, transrectal ultrasound, MRI or CT with three-dimensional reconstruction, including such a technique as "virtual colonoscopy" (MSCT colonography).
- Doctors-proctologists are highly qualified and have extensive experience in Ukraine and abroad.
- Depending on the disease and its stage, the capabilities of the clinic allow using both minimally invasive techniques and surgical interventions (traditional and laparoscopic).
- Pain in the anal canal during defecation;
- Abdominal pain, increases or decreases after defecation;
- Isolation of blood from the rectum;
- The presence of pathological impurities in the feces (mucus, pus);
- The presence of fistulas with purulent or mucous secretions;
- The presence of tumor-like formations (both painful and painless) in the anal canal and soft tissues of the perineum;
- Change in the nature of defecation (the appearance of a tendency to constipation
< / span> or diarrhea );
- Hemorrhoids ;
- For preventive examination once a year after reaching the age of 50 (even in the absence of any symptoms).
- PhD in Medical Sciences
- 21 years of medical experience
- 16 years of medical experience